You can make a difference in the lives of untold people in East Africa—and help stop the spread of Islam—by sponsoring a student, class, or whole new Ministry Training Institute. Your contribution covers about 80% of student expenses. Each student contributes the remaining 20%. Contribute online using PayPal by clicking the buttons below. You will then be taken to the checkout page to complete the transaction. The checkout page will show “International Outreach Ministries” (IOM) in the header. IOM is the missions agency for KMTI. If you don’t have a PayPal account, it’s easy, and free, to get one. Just click here. After you set up the PayPal account you’ll need to return to this page to donate. If you wish to sponsor more than one student, simply “Subscribe” (monthly contributions) or “Donate” (one-time contribution) multiple times. If you wish to contribute an amount other than shown, you can enter a different amount on the checkout page after clicking any “Donate” button. Or, you can click here to download a contribution/prayer form to contribute by check. Your gifts are tax deductible. We are a 501-c3 religious organization. Thanks for your generous support!

Click to view and download a letter of appreciation from a UMTI student.

Sponsor a UMTI Student: $50/mo

  • Sponsorship runs for two years.
  • Your student receives a diploma after two years (8 quarters) of study.
  • Receive a DVD, photo, and letter of thanks from your student.
  • Change a life, enrich a church.

Sponsor a UMTI Class: $300/mo

  • Sponsorship runs for one year.
  • Sponsor 30 students for an entire quarter of study.
  • Receive a photo of your class and certificate of appreciation.
  • Change many lives & churches.

Sponsor a New School: $834/mo

  • Sponsorship runs for two years.
  • Help start a new school in or beyond beyond Uganda.
  • Receive recognition at the graduation and quarterly DVDs for two years.
  • Impact a whole nation.

Sponsor a UMTI Student: $1200/1x

  • Your one-time donation covers two years of study.
  • Your student receives a diploma after two years (8 quarters) of study.
  • Receive a DVD, photo, and letter of thanks from your student.
  • Change a life, enrich a church.

Sponsor a UMTI Class: $3600/1x

  • Your one-time donation sponsors 30 students for an entire quarter of study.
  • Receive an 8×10 photo of your class and a certificate of appreciation.
  • Change many lives, families, churches, and villages.

Sponsor a New School: $20,000/1x

  • Your one-time donation helps start a new school in or beyond beyond Uganda.
  • Receive recognition at the first graduation ceremony and quarterly DVD reports for two years.
  • Impact a whole nation.