You can make a difference in the lives of untold people in East Africa by sponsoring a student, class, or whole new Ministry Training Institute. Your contribution covers about 80% of student expenses. Each student contributes the remaining 20%. Contribute online using PushPay by clicking the logo below. You will then be taken to a detail page to designate your donation amount and purpose. The detail page will show IOM (International Outreach Ministries) in the upper left corner. IOM is the missions agency for KMTI. If you don’t have a PushPay account, it’s easy, and free, to get one. Click Your Account/Manage Account in the upper right corner of the detail page. This will take you to the page where you can set up your account. You can also donate through PushPay without setting up an account (for one-time donations only). Or, you can click here to download a contribution form to contribute by check. Your gifts are tax deductible. KMTI is a 501-c3 religious organization. Thanks for your generous gift!

Click to view and download letters of appreciation from two KMTI students.

Donate through Pushpay:

powered by push pay

Sponsor a KMTI Student: $50/mo

  • Sponsorship runs for two years.
  • Your student receives a diploma after two years (8 quarters) of study.
  • Receive a DVD, photo, and letter of thanks from your student.
  • Change a life, enrich a church.

Sponsor a KMTI Class: $300/mo

  • Sponsorship runs for one year.
  • Sponsor 30 students for an entire quarter of study.
  • Receive a photo of your class and certificate of appreciation.
  • Change many lives & churches.

Sponsor a New School: $834/mo

  • Sponsorship runs for two years.
  • Help start a new ministry training school in or beyond Kenya.
  • Receive recognition at the graduation and quarterly DVDs for two years.
  • Impact a whole nation.

Sponsor a KMTI Student: $1200/1x

  • Your one-time donation covers two years of study.
  • Your student receives a diploma after two years (8 quarters) of study.
  • Receive a DVD, photo, and letter of thanks from your student.
  • Change a life, enrich a church.

Sponsor a KMTI Class: $3600/1x

  • Your one-time donation sponsors 30 students for an entire quarter of study.
  • Receive an 8×10 photo of your class and a certificate of appreciation.
  • Change many lives, families, churches, and villages.

Sponsor a New School: $20,000/1x

  • Your one-time donation helps start a new ministry training school in or beyond Kenya.
  • Receive recognition at the first graduation ceremony and quarterly DVD reports for two years.
  • Impact a whole nation.

Donate through Pushpay:

powered by push pay